Please join us for our semi-annual Shred Day event on Saturday, November 13, 8am – 12pm (or until the truck is full). The event will be held at our Terry Square branch, located at 2775 Main Street in Hartford.
Due to circumstances out of our control, we were forced to postpone our Shred Day event. We know our members value the opportunity to safely dispose of unwanted personal documents, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
This is a great way to dispose of any unwanted personal documents safely and securely.
Acceptable Items Include:
- Bank statements/financial records
- Credit card statements
- Billing statements
- Canceled checks
This event will be modified in keeping with social distancing guidelines. Team members assisting you will be wearing face coverings and gloves. Here’s how it’ll work:
- Place labeled “shred” boxes or bags of materials to be shredded in the trunk of your vehicle. Please note: there is a 3 bag/box limit.
- Once you arrive, wait for a team member to assist you. Feel free to say hello but please DO NOT exit your vehicle.
- Pop the trunk open so we can take your boxes straight to the shredding bins.
- Drive away with peace of mind knowing that your sensitive documents will be shredded. We care about our customers’ safety and security.