Shred Day – Spring 2022
Please join us for our semi-annual Shred Day event on Saturday, June 18, 8am – 12pm (or until the truck is full). The event will be held at our Terry Square branch, located at 2775 Main Street in Hartford.
This is a great way to dispose of any unwanted personal documents safely and securely.
Acceptable Items Include:
- Bank statements/financial records
- Credit card statements
- Billing statements
- Canceled checks
This event will be modified in keeping with social distancing guidelines. Team members assisting you will be wearing face coverings and gloves. Here’s how it’ll work:
- Place labeled “shred” boxes or bags of materials to be shredded in the trunk of your vehicle. Please note: there is a 3 bag/box limit.
- Once you arrive, wait for a team member to assist you. Feel free to say hello but please DO NOT exit your vehicle.
- Pop the trunk open so we can take your boxes straight to the shredding bins.
- Drive away with peace of mind knowing that your sensitive documents will be shredded. We care about our customers’ safety and security.